Zello Walkie Talkie, a popular walkie talkie application for Android devices, has just received a consistent update that brings new features and improvements.
Developed by Zello, the application allows users to turn their phones or tablets into a walkie talkie. It is also worth mentioning this push-to-talk (PTT) application is compatible with multiple platforms, including iOS, BlackBerry and Android.
The latest update for Zello Walkie Talkie brings the following changes:
- Added option to use screen PTT button in toggle mode;
- History playback pause support;
- Channel admin and moderator features are available in history context menu now;
- Added an option to provide a phone number when creating an account and finding contacts by phone number;
- Fixed automatic busy mode not returning to available sometimes;
- Hebrew translation is back.
Zello Walkie Talkie 1.44 is now available as a free download via Google Play store and it should be fully compatible with all devices running Android 1.6 and up. Check it out here.