The carrier also plans to launch new add-ons on the same date
Canadian carrier Virgin Mobile is rumored to launch a new plan for the holiday season, along with several add-ons on November 7.According to MobileSyrup, Virgin Mobile Canada will release a new $30/month Text + Voicemail/Call Display plan in just a few days. Customers choosing this plan will be offered the following services:
- 150 Anytime Minutes;
- Unlimited Weekends & Evenings at 5pm;
- Unlimited Canada, US and International Text & Pic Messaging;
- Voicemail 10 & Call Display.
Keep in mind that this plan does not include Canada-Wide Calling. The carrier will also launch the following add-ons:
- 500MB for $15 on Choice Plans;
- Bundle $15 on Combo Plans;
- Visual Voice Bundle for Choice & Combo Plans;
- Anytime Minutes for Choice & Combo Plans: 100 Anytime Minutes for $10/mo, or 300 Anytime Minutes for $25/month.