The folks at UC Web have just released the second test version of their upcoming UC Browser 8.8 for Java phones.
Given the fact that this is a test version it will probably have some bugs, so don’t expect an entirely smooth experience with this beta iteration.
The second beta version of UC Browser for Java comes with several bug fixes and new features, including improvements to download speeds for large files and optimizations for the Settings menu interface.
The following bugs have been fixed in this version, but other may still affect the browser, so don’t hesitate to contact developers:
- Can't choose input history on touch phone;
- Can't login UDisk on SonyEricsson phone;
- Downloading list of UDisk missing when restart UC Browser;
- Only part of image can be shown on File Manager if the image is bigger than screen;
- Menu no response when the image is not loaded completely;
- Can't save proxy server configuration.
UC Browser 8.8 (beta 2) is now available for download via Softpedia and it should be fully compatible with all Java phones. Check it out here.