Although Solid Explorer is still in beta and users may experience some issues with the application, the file manager is an interesting alternative to other popular apps.
The previous update for Solid Explorer was released on Google Play store less than a month ago. Today, a new version of the application has landed in Google’s app store and is now available for download.
The following changes have been included in this version of Solid Explorer:
- hot fix for file move and some crashes;
- ability to swap storage device labels or disable them in case of incorrect recognition;
- fixed file timestamp corruption;
- fixed some ftp issues reported by users;
- fixed a bug in text editor when saving bash scripts;
- fixed file upload to empty Google Drive accounts;
- added Hungarian language;
- fixed media streaming issues;
- ability to copy a remote file to a system location;
- improved UI look on tablets;
- other minor bug fixes.
Solid Explorer beta2 1.3.9 is now available as a free download via Google Play store and it should be fully compatible with all devices running Android 2.2 and up. Check it out here.