The freemium game offers additional in-app content that can be purchased
The popular Smurfs' Village game for Android devices has just received a major update that brings new content to those who play the addictive title.Keep in mind that while Smurfs' Village is free to download and play, the game charges real money for any additional in-app content.
Speaking of which, developers added more in-app content that might peak players' interest. The following changes have been included in the latest update for Smurfs' Village:
- Purchase Smurfette’s mountain chalet to earn daily XP;
- Restore the new Observatory to earn a weekly Smurberry reward;
- Complete Grandpa’s quests to open up new space to build and enjoy the mountain air;
- Get the new, super resource machine, to produce 25% more resources than the original;
- New premium items have popped up to peak your interest and help you earn XP;
- Your sky-high smurfy adventure is just beginning.
Smurfs' Village 1.2.2a is now available as a free download via Google Play Store, and it should be fully compatible with all devices running Android 2.2 and up. Check it out here.