Android gamers rejoice, as your favorite football manager title coming from SEGA has just received an important update that brings lots of improvements and bug fixes.
According to the developers, the following changes have been included in the latest update for Football Manager Handheld 2013 for Android devices:
- Improved handling of Bosman transfer decisions;
- Improved player retention AI;
- Improved player contract negotiation for big transfers;
- Improved player contract requests for sugar daddied clubs.
Other bug fixes and tweaks will be delivered via update 4.3, such as the ones detailed below:
- Tweaked player attribute development;
- Prevented clipping of physio string on coach report page;
- Tuned World Player of the Year award;
- Fixed Athletic Bilbao second team not being forced as Basque players;
- Prevented instance where newly promoted player retires straight away.
Football Manager Handheld 2013 4.3 is now available as a free download via Google Play Store and it should be fully compatible with all devices running Android 2.2 and up. Check it out here.