SEGA has just released a major update for the highly acclaimed Football Manager Handheld 2013 game for Android devices.Aside from bringing the game to version 4.2, the update includes lots of new features, improvements and bug fixes. Check them all out below:
- January transfer window data update;
- Retuned match player ratings;
- Tuned triggering of 'wants to move to bigger club' / player happiness;
- Improvements to match simulation;
- Improvements to player personality modeling;
- Fixed issue with time played reporting incorrectly;
- Improved captain selection system;
- Fixed issue where some Cup matches are recorded in League stats;
- Fixed issue where an incorrect message is displayed for contract offer;
- Fixed rare crash when filtering using player name;
- Various non-English language translation improvements;
- Allowed users to manage both club and nation at game start (if unlocked);
- Improved game start-up time;
- Improved game performance on older devices.
Football Manager Handheld 2013 4.2 is now available for download for $9.99/ €7.99 via Google Play Store and it should be fully compatible with all devices running Android 2.2 and up. Check it out here.