My Wallets is a simple money manager for Android devices, allowing users to manage their expenses and incomes while on the move.
Updated recently with new functions and improvements, My Wallets provides users with a slew of options, including:
- Keeping parishes and loss bound to wallets and groups;
- Conducting money transfers between wallets;
- View the report daily, weekly, monthly and yearly;
- View the schedule of change of day, week, month and year;
- View the report on expenses and incomes with a grouping for a selected period.
The latest update also brings the ability to change the wallpaper and themes application, along with the option to change the date and time format.
Developers have fixed the reset input data when users turn on the phone as well, and have added support for Italian and Malaysian languages.
My Wallets 1.5 is now available as a free download via Google Play Store and it should be fully compatible with all devices running Android 2.1 and up. Check it out here.