The amazingly popular Minecraft Pocket Edition has just been updated with new features and bug fixes that promise to make this title even more interesting.
For those unfamiliar with Minecraft, the game is all about placing blocks in order to build things and adventure in randomly generated worlds.
The Pocket Edition includes even multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network. Other modes are available as well, such as Survival and Creative.
The latest update brings the Nether Reactor, paintings, mushroom farming, zombie pigmen, along with lots of bug fixes:
- Animals never respawned on certain maps;
- Accidentally hitting other players and animals when not aiming for them;
- Crash when loading some maps, or when pressing “Start Game;”
- Not being able to leave bed;
- Lava could burn objects from a distance.
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.5.0 is now available for purchase for $6 / €5 via Google Play store and it should be fully compatible with all devices running Android 2.1 and later. Check it out here.