AT&T and LG have just resurrected the obsolete LG Thrill 4G by releasing the long-awaited Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update.According to the carrier, the update is only available for download via LG Mobile Support Tool. In addition, AT&T claims that the updating process may take up to 1.5 hours depending on Internet connection and PC configuration.
The following new features and improvements will be added to the LG Thrill 4G via Android 4.0 ICS update:
- QuickMemo: instantly capture any screen image on the phone;
- Cheese Shutter: activate the Cheese Shutter camera setting and take photos or self-portraits simply by saying Cheese;
- New Lock Screen Actions: conveniently jump directly to a specific application without unlocking the homescreen;
- Home Screen Folder and Favorites Tray: group apps and shortcuts logically by simply dragging one onto another;
- Redesigned Gallery App. & Photo Editor: easier to manage, show, and share photos and videos than ever before;
- Quick Setting Buttons.