Kabam, creators of Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North for Android and iOS devices, has just updated the game with new features and improvements.
The most important improvement seems to be iOS compatibility, which has been implemented in version 10 of the game.
In addition, players will now be able to build a third city to expand their kingdom. This feature will be enabled in all Worlds shortly. There’s also a new powerful Siege Tower ground unit available in upcoming Chests.
The following improvements have been added in the latest update as well:
- City coordinates on Battle Reports now link directly to the World Map;
- Divine Inspiration items are now returned when a level 10 building upgrade is canceled;
- Browse Worlds by language and other helpful search filters;
- Push Notification issues have been resolved;
- Dismiss Troops option is now displayed at all times;
- Many usability improvements.
Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North 10.0 is now available as a free download via App Store and it should be fully compatible with all devices running iOS 4.3 or later. Check it out here.