The application now features a new icon design and lots of new options
Fast for Facebook, one of the popular Android alternatives to the Facebook client, has just received a major update which brings it closer to gold.Although the application is still in beta, it’s about to reach the 1 million downloads milestone on Google Play Store. The latest version comes with the following changes:
- New icon design;
- Added endless load of comments;
- Added splash screen;
- Added module to link Fast Notification add-on to Fast for Facebook;
- Added preview of the last comments on every posts with less than 20 comments;
- Added direct open of Youtube videos trough video preview;
- Fixed external share;
- Fixed page-user gallery;
- Fixed a bug in friends list;
- Fixed avatar preview;
- Fixed security lock.
Fast for Facebook 1.94 is now available as a free download via Google Play Store and it should be fully compatible with all devices running Android 2.1 and up. Check it out here.