The latest version of Maxthon brings new Cloud features into the mix, along with some bug fixes that will surely improve users' overall experience.Two new features have been added in Maxthon 4.0.3 for Android device:
- Notification sound when Cloud Push is successful;
- Supports access to phone address book in Cloud Push.
However, keep in mind the latter is only available for devices powered by Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and up.
Some issues have been addressed as well, so Maxthon users should expect a much better experience:
- Fixed white screen problem during video playback;
- Fixed Gallery and Media Player unable to recognize new image or music files;
- Fixed unable to select text problem in Android 4.1 and 4.2;
- Fixed crash issue when logging into certain websites;
- Fixed search and other issues for Twitter in Android 4.1.
Maxthon 126.96.36.1990 is now available as a free download via Google Play Store and it should be fully compatible with all devices running Android 2.2 and up. Check it out here.