Best Buy would be the fourth major retailer in the US to unveil its Black Friday offer after RadioShack, Staple and Kmart leaked theirs a few days ago.
Given the fact that the entire catalog has no less than 18 pages, Android enthusiasts may want to take a look at the offers below:
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX (Verizon Wireless) – free;
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 – $180/€140;
- Samsung Galaxy S III (Sprint) – $48/€37;
- Samsung Galaxy S III 4G (AT&T) – $50/€40
- nabi 2 Tablet – $170/€135;
- Samsung Galaxy S II 4G (Boost Mobile) – $300/€235;
- Samsung Galaxy S II (Sprint) – $1
- Amazon Kindle Fire – $160/€125;
- Kindle Fire HD 16GB – $200/€155;
- Acer Iconia Tablet 16GB – $250/€195;
- Asus Tablet 16GB – $280/€220;
- Samsung Galaxy Player 3.6-inch – $100/€80;
- HTC DROID Incredible 4G (Verizon Wireless) – free.
Keep in mind that Best Buy plans to offer several online-only sales on Thanksgiving, but the retailer has yet to offer more details on these sales.