Major carrier Bell Canada has yet to announce its offerings for this year’s Black Friday, but luckily details on the promotion have just leaked online.
MobileSyrup has just been tipped on some of the most important deals Bell will run on Black Friday, so here are the main highlights of this weekend’s sale:
- Nexus 5 will be $0;
- BlackBerry Z10 will be $0;
- BlackBerry Z30 will be $99.95 (€70);
- HTC Desire will be $49.95 (€35);
- HTC One will be $0;
- LG G2 will be $49.95 (€35);
- Sony Xperia SP will be $0;
- Sony Xperia Z (Black) will be $49.95 (€35);
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra will be $99.95 (€70);
- Sony Xperia Z1 will be $$99.95 (€70);
- Samsung Galaxy Ace II X will be $0.
Keep in mind that all the deals mentioned above require customers to commit to a new two-year agreement. The carrier is likely to maintain the no-contract price tags, so there are no discounts there.
Last but not least, it’s worth mentioning that the promotional deals will run from November 28 through December 2.